Friday, March 28, 2008

44-52

I want to know who is going to give me back my last eight years. What a complete waste of commodites, resources, not to mention lives. 8 years of total waste - from surplus to deficit. From a strong economy and boom, a strong world presence to a beyond deflated dollar to being despised wherever we go. Is it one man's fault? No it is every one's fault we let it happen. And we can't let it happen again. I miss my forties. I wanted them to be a good time they weren't. They were a dreadful time. One of war and terror. One on fear and loathing. A time for fear integrated deep into our hearts. Fear of everyday being a disaster. Not good.
Now maybe it is time for a change. Now maybe we can make that change happen. It is just 9 more months to a re-birth. 9 more months of gestation until a new America starts to reshape itself. I can't wait to get my $600.00 check so I can fill my gas tanks. Thanks, Dick.

No comments: